[SatNews] CPI will presenting several products during their stay at the upcoming NAB 2014 event in Las Vegas, Nevada, from April 7th through the 10th, at booth SU-2202.
The products on display will include:
CPI TOUCHPOWER™ 750 W TWTA
- Configurable color displays which allow you to set the parameters and settings you wish to see
- Improved thermal margin to enhance reliability
- Plug-in compatibility with legacy CPI 750 W HPAs
- an option to improve TWT cathode life by 30-50% using LifeExtender technology
CPI Adds 80 W Ku-band GaN BUC to Portfolio
- CPI is exhibiting their new 80W Ku-band GaN BUC, the latest addition to the firm's expanding line of GaN products. Both the new 80W and recently introduced 40W BUCs are ideal for satellite uplinks where light weight and compact size are critical factors in overall system design. This BUC is nearly twice as efficient as traditional GaAs Ku-band BUCs. This amplifier also features multi-band, user selectable LO frequency providing increased RF bandwidth in a single BUC.
- CPI has introduced a multi-band BUC option to several of their amplifiers. Until now, available RF bandwidth has been limited by integral BUCs. Now, users can expand RF bandwidth by selecting different BUC LO frequencies via the M&C CIF. Multi-band BUCs are available on many CPI Ka-band and Ku-band models.
CPI Touchscreen Remote Panel
- CPI is exhibiting its touchscreen remote panel at NAB, for use with both rack mount and outdoor amplifiers. This panel supports multiple amplifiers in redundant and combined systems, and also features:
- Communication via Ethernet or serial interface
- SNMP compatibility
- A front panel USB port providing easy data exchange
- A redundant power supply option
- A graphical trend display screen
In addition to the products being introduced at this year's show, CPI will also display some of their range of state-of-the-art SuperLinear TWTAs, solid state BUCs, and 500W Ka-band outdoor TWTAs.
The CPI infosite for additional details may be accessed at http://www.cpii.com/satcomsupport
CPI has also moved its MCL service facility from Bolingbrook, Illinois, to nearby Lisle. CPI Chicago Operation's contact phone number is +1 (630) 759-9500. The facility will continue to provide full service capabilities on all MCL HPAs. CPI Chicago Operations has also retained some limited manufacturing to support fielded products. For international customers, MCL's previous network of worldwide service centers remains intact. To contact MCL service, please visit http://www.mcl.com.