In an upcoming PCI Geomatics webinar, the company is going to take a deep dive into the new Object Based Image Analysis module available with Geomatica 2017.
Object Analyst offers an intuitive workflow based approach that will make it easy for non-image processing experts to make more effective use of their remotely sensed imagery.
The webinar will occur on May 2 from 8:00 a.m. GMT / 4:00 p.m. CST and at 6:00 p.m. GMT / 2:00 p.m. EDT.
What You'll Learn
- Overview of the Object Analyst interface
- How to best utilize Object Analyst and leverage the powerful capability inside Geomatica
- Best practices for image preparation prior to segmentation
- How to select optimal image segmentation parameters to detect objects and extract features
- How to best associate features to objects for classification
- Supervised and unsupervised image classification methods, and considerations for large images
- Refining classification results through rules
- Exporting results and assessing accuracy
- Change detection application for construction
To attend this informative event, please register your intent to participate at www.pcigeomatics.com/webinar-geomatica-object-analyst.