This just published Newspace Global report reveals the firm's ability to combine historical analysis with accurate market and industry forecasting around the important and explosive smallsat sector.
The NewSpace Global 2017 Smallsat Report covers 400+ entities; $7 billion of investment and 800 smallsats. In addition, NSG Analysts tackle the ancillary companies and markets that are positioning themselves to profit from this inevitable explosion in growth in the next few years: e.g., data analytics, IoT, autonomous vehicles, orbital debris removal and tracking. Also examined is the increasingly important surge in smallsat dedicated vehicles seeking to capture global launch demand. Finally, NSG analyzes the importance of key events. The report offers two components:
- The Data Dive: a database of all smallsats covered in the report as raw data designed to provide the user with a powerful tool to draw their own conclusions
- The Analysis Guide: select insights and data visualization based on the data collected
The report will provide information on smallsats that have been, or are planned, to be launched plus the analysis of the applications and sizes of various payloads, trends in capitalization and investment and will answer questions such as:
- Who are the fastest growing start-ups?
- What is the market size?
- How many smallsats have been launched to date? What are trends with respect to the geography, entity type, time, size, and application? What are the 5 year projections?
- Who are the top players in the industry?
- What are the investment trends in smallsat manufacturers and investors by geography and time?
- How many SmallSats are launched by launch vehicle type and provider and geography? What are the trends?
- What are the trends with respect to the 6th Vertical (In Space services)? Who are the players? What are the projections and analysis on growth in this evolving vertical?
and much more... to subscribe to this information, please access this direct link...