1 Hour 16 Minutes - Price $595.00 - Rental $275.00
This DVD includes more then 24 new diagrams, over 8 minutes of new film material, 20 new pictures and over 15 entirely new animations - over one hour of high quality video instruction!
- Launching & Launch Vehicles
- How Satellites Function
- Environment of Space (Vacuum, Radiation, Meteoroids, Debris)
- Satellite Orbits (Geosynchronous, Highly Elliptical Orbits, Low Earth Orbit)
- Comparison of Orbital Advantages
- Geosynchronous Transfer
- Orbital Slots
- Satellite Spacing
- Satellite Structures (Spinners and Body-Stabilized)
- Satellite Subsystems (Power, Antennas, Propulsion & Stabilization, Command and Telemetry)
- Orientation and Stabilization
- Station Keeping
- Tracking, Telemetry and Control
- Power Amplifiers (TWTAs and Solid State)
- Precipitation, Attenuation & Scintillation
- Typical Satellites
FOR MUCH LESS THAN THE COST OF SENDING ONE PERSON TO A SEMINAR you can now train an entire group or single employee on a personal computer. It's easy with this DVD.
This film will also save you money by re-training all your existing employees in new concepts and ideas, training new employees without all the additional seminar fee expenses, and save you hotel bills, airfares & travel time.
On-site demonstrations, leading experts in the satellite industry, high impact visuals of satellites, components, antenna and sub-systems, rockets, electronic equipment, etc. are all on video right in your own training room or on a PC in your office!
For more information call SatNews Publishers at: Tel: (707) 939-9306 Fax: (707) 939-9235 or you can also reach us by e-mail at email@example.com